The Master of business Administration (MBA) at AIM attempts to prepare global leaders who create, manage and lead effective change across diverse organizations.
- To help students become effective leaders, who can achieve results which have the potential to transform organizations.
- To facilitate lateral thinking, so that a student comes out with innovative answers, creates alternative solutions, and develops entrepreneurial skills.
- To inculcate values of integrity, justice and fairness so that students promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- To develop a global mindset so that the future managers can address the challenges of global competition.
- To develop an all round personality with integration of Indian values.